BELIEVE IN THE LOVE AND SPIRIT OF THE CHURCH
AN INCLUSIVE COMMUNITY FOR ALL WHO
PLEASE NOTE CURRENT COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS REQUIRE MASKS TO BE WORN DURING CHURCH SERVICES
Hosted by the local Dinka Community
Times to be advised.
Click on the above service times to RSVP via TryBooking
WEARING OF MASKS
• Face masks must be worn in indoor spaces at places of worship (children under 12 years of age and people affected by a medical condition or disability are exempt).
• Face masks need to be worn by the congregation when singing.
• The person leading the service may remove their face mask temporarily for the purposes of communicating during the service (this may include a service leader, preacher, reader or those leading the congregation in singing).
• Individuals who have been in the Greater Brisbane region since 2 January 2021 must wear a face mask when attending a church that is located outside of the Greater Brisbane region.
• Face masks do not need to be worn by people in indoor workplaces (e.g. in the parish office), unless physically distancing cannot be maintained.
Communion and baptisms/confirmations
• People may remove their face masks temporarily when receiving communion. Communion is to be administered in one kind only (the bread). The Priest alone should consume the wine.
• Each person receiving communion should sanitise their hands before removing their mask to receive the bread.
• Physical contact between the Priest and the person being baptised or confirmed is not permitted.
WELCOMING YOU TO OUR PARISH
St Paul's Anglican Church Ipswich has the honour of connecting people to God, Jesus Christ, The Holy Spirit, and to one another in a loving and caring setting. It is our mission to be a vibrant centre of Christian Spirituality in the heart of the city, and to empower our community to become Disciples of Christ by growing deeper into their relationship with God, through prayer, learning about the scriptures and practising his word. As a centre of spirituality within the community, we are here for YOU - whatever your race, gender, age, sexuality or state of origin happens to be. We are here for the good times as well as the bad. Please feel free to pop in and soak up some of the atmosphere of Queensland’s oldest Anglican Church, a building that has seen continuous worship since before Queensland was born. Light a candle or say a prayer, and be assured that our clergy are on hand to talk if you need any help.
Whether it be craft, choir, catering, gardening, Mother's Union, Anglican Men's Society or the Christian Sudanese Community, St Paul's has a social group for you.
Music Box focuses on fun participation for children through songs and physical movement which assists in a child's cognitive development and fine motor skills.
Led by our team of dedicated volunteers the St Paul’s Op Shop is open Monday - Saturday from 9:00am - 2:00pm offering discount goods to the public and those in need.
St Paul's is proud to announce the commencement on Sunday 11th August of the Ipswich Anglican Food Ministry, an outreach program providing meals to those in need.
The Ipswich Anglican Food Ministry will be open each Sunday between 4-6pm.
Although we have had a great response so far, more volunteers are needed for the weekly roster to help with food preparation.
To inquire about volunteering or for more information please contact the St Paul’s Parish Office.